baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Friday, December 07, 2012

#TS364


He wanted to help / she nodded in approval / he picked his stuff and left / everyone around thought they had great chemistry.
Wo humsafar tha / Magar us main humnawayee na thi
recipe for inshallah: take a pound of yes faith, a pinch of no salt and a generous sprinkling of maybes-what ifs. blend and yell.
Consider this. Latent agreement is as good as an active one.
"Do you want to come back?" "Yes" "Will you come back?" "Maybe. Will you take me back?" "No." And that's how her bubble burst.
Once bitten, twice shy. Still, she didn't learn. Still, she'd give it a try, knowing well that it would end as before.
Nothing you do surprises me except that you still want me to fall for it! So, it is time for me to consider 'next!'
It was but it wasn't. Silence was the glue holding them together.
if yesses were noes / then noes would be guesses
"Can you help me find my husband?" she asked. He lifted his jaw off the floor and asked, to buy time, "Can you repeat the question?"
thanks ‏ Prompts for : yes (I went there), no (you can't help me), maybe (we should stop trying)?
They are capable of forming sentences and yet they talk in code. Their realities are too perfectly matched for it to be comfortable.
Prompts for : yes (I went there), no (you can't help me), maybe (we should stop trying)? Pls RT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home