baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, December 06, 2012

#TS363


"You're throwing up? You think... Could you... Was it... me?" Phataaak!
who wrote this on the blackboard 'it,at, bit, bat, sit, sat. dis, dat.?' not me.
'How could have I done that...', she screamed when she saw the puddle of blood around his corpse. It wasn't me!It wasn't me!She cried
grammar is a many exception'ed monster, laying in wait to make us fail
I looked into the mirror and quickly closed my eyes. Those eyes, they had changed. It wasn't me, anymore.
"I disappeared up my own ass a long time back," he explained to the judge. He was hanged by his ass.
I was indescribable. It had taken a lifetime. Yet, I remembered.
Three words cast a net in which both were caught. He to take them back, she to remember their sting.

thanks Prompt for : It. Wasn't. Me. And for , the intriguing , please. prev.anthos at
It wasn't me / he had the key / they checked to see / the house was empty.
"That? THAT'S my shadow?" he gasped. "It's a mirror," the doc replied, now truly worried. Clearly, brain-remapping needed more study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home