baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Friday, April 12, 2013

#TS489


  1. I'll become a sea bird released in the grip of the waves I'll hush my heart to silence ... (from persian)
  2. There's a drone-like thundering, frenetic stomping in the backyard, the hoopoe ensnares the worm and the water child sheds a smile
  3. far far from the sea, faisalabad, then called lyallapur, was not known for tap dancing - till maria arrived.
  4. Is that Zorro? The masked man in the cape? Or is it just the street cleaner? Hunching at the gate? Oh this village will go to hell.
  5. Puff the Magic Dragon knew my beat, knew my broken wings. It took away my anchor when all i did was sink.
  6. Darkness, danger, games of blood & honey. Death, lies, guns & money. "Dance, Billo." The brothel was alive with the sound of music.
  7. thanks : Prompts for eponym, stories from the sea, zapateado. Tagging for
  8. gar mujhe is ka yaqeen Ho.. Tina Sani - Gar Mujhe Is Ka Yaqeen Ho - Faiz by Rabeea Arif via
  9. Some say a fisherwoman Settled by the sea Some say a mermaid Yearned to be free The tides didn't wait And neither could she
  10. Waiting on Noah's ark Tapping fingers on the desk Where's my other half
  11. Prompts for eponym, stories from the sea, zapateado. Tagging for

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home