baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

#TS340


. a bit different. prompt is an expression "my family is weird too." prev. antho here
my family must love me a lot. They can only be so weird to make me feel like the normal one
Only cousinly love gives recessive genes a chance.
the gene for desi confusion being excessively dominant would require centuries of inter breeding to be eliminated.
We are a family... I fight for them, they fight for me... بھیانک، بھیانک six ooou ooou ooou ooou
blending the dnas of your family and mine, our children would be neither confused nor desis. hopefully.
Sometimes,instead of hating each other, & being generally angsty,my parents and we get into 1 razai with peanuts to watch Taal on VHS.
He, conceived by a father on amphetamines who ran a circus. She, the libertine, rebel daughter of the army chief. It was meant to be.
Isolated from all times and movements and their measures and mismeasures he considered himself to be, the self abnegating, unkind man
each member of the ruling indian political dynasty is a little quirky
thanks . a bit different. prompt is an expression "my family is weird too." prev. antho here
how about prompt is an expression "my family is weird too."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home