baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Friday, November 09, 2012

#TS336

        
The promise was her weapon.Allah's promise to the worthy & believers.
If only my destruction be not Thy will.
“Death promised salvation. By Allah! one was better off dead than alive”. The woman with white hair was talking to herself again.
Relax, take a deep breath;it's only a knife twisting in your back. Your beliefs...all illusions shatter, it's only a matter of time.
let's pray that humanity's social evolution catches up to its technological evolution. soon.
as you rip my world apart / as you tear down all my walls / please be sure to be there when i fall
Haha. " and I swear I don't have a gun... qasmay, I don't have a gun... ﷲ دی سوں, don't have a gun "
and I swear I don't have a gun... qasmay, I don't have a gun... ﷲ دی سوں, don't have a gun
"By God, such killer pearly whites. And the weekly chakkars to the dentist's office.I can swear she's doing him. She's so doing him."
Faith tore at him, belief like poison coursing through his veins. The myth died before he did.
Prompts for : weapon, promise, Allah. Tagging for . Pls RT.
Y must u rely on ur sword to win me?Isnt ur heart a worthy warrior?She asked. No,he said,the promise in God's name doesn't talk of <3 a="a" class="twitter-hashtag pretty-link js-nav" data-query-source="hashtag_click" dir="ltr" href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TS336&src=hash">#TS336
The hoor handing him his 72nd kalashnikov, said, they are all virgins, unfired by no other man, as Allah promised. I, however am not.
the trigger jammed. he was arrested.gitmo and waterboarding followed. each living moment he rued the loss of 72.
thanks Prompts for : weapon, promise, Allah. and who are you tagging for ? prev. stories here
Colonel Inayetala was too busy debating correct length of hair on female anatomy to note the moving pattern on his radar screen.
As he went into sajda, his Kalishnikov hit the floor and set off, skewering his son.'Allah's will' he told those who came to condole.
Prompts for : weapon, promise, Allah. Pls RT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home