baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Friday, November 23, 2012

#TS349

the state of union is delirious. both the father and the son covet the same job. the nation despairs
I desired. He declined. I desisted. He declared. I denied. He died. I despaired.
Joy Division "i'm ashamed of the things I've been put through, I'm ashamed of the person I am..."
I can wish. I think I should. If I could,I would. If only I could.
 
Decadent's dilemma: Devotional delirium? Drastic despair? Delinquent's decision: Detonation! Death dances darkly; dawn disappears...
Homeless, he vacillated between bouts of uneasy sleep and bittersweet monologues, waiting for the sun and a breakfast to rescue him.
 
I do, I'm done, I'm done for.
 
It was a maddening obsession that possessed him.He knew there was no end to it. In despair, he tore the only photograph he ever had.
it's a fine line between pleasure and pain ... Divinyls
One day, one dream, one death.
Prompts for from : desire, delirium, despair. Pls RT.
When found out that was not a girl, he forgot to eat in his despair.
Prompts for : Desire, Delirium, Despair. Tagging for . Please RT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home