baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, June 27, 2013

#TS564


  1. Stories mislead. The ugly duckling grows into a beautiful swan. Someone tell Junior he's a cockroach and will grow into a bigger one.
  2. : nightingale sans florence: after masters in nursing, she joined MFA without remorse. writing was her first love.
  3. I remember I waited for the clock to strike ten. I remember thinking, "I'll marry him one day. He gets me." You were 45. You sicko.
  4. tags are MSN, Guilt, Adolescence. Tagging for ... Pls join the TS bandwagon & RT.
  5. He saw her smile and for the first time life seemed possible. In the end she became more beautiful.

1 Comments:

Blogger temporal said...

thanks and feel free to enlist others and contribute

June 27, 2013 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home