baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Saturday, April 20, 2013

#TS497

  1. Culture shock was still a shock. Honeyed squid was still a squid
  2. Started abrupt, proclaimed man and wife, then she wanted to be a mom, now she wants to be an octo-mommy
  3. He eulogized them as 'filled with honey', and she recalled nightmares of her breast implants growing poisonous tentacles.
  4. All you see are empty ornaments, shiny balls on a tree. Our mind gives meanings to shit our eyes can't see.
  5. My vocab is better, my thoughts clearer & my brain filled with fire. I'll show you mine if you show me yours, a wordy worldly desire.
  6. Galileo shouted, screamed, stomped & stared them in the eye, "This giant earth is round, good sir and no, no, no, no mad man am I!"
  7. My younger days were smooth as a baby's bum. And then. Quite understandably, my youth was full of shit.
  8. The Golden Globe sat in her hands. She was rewarded after all. For playing a hate mongering racist. Happiness & art are not friends.
  9. Music, like Lichtenberg figures, like Wisdom, is always old: its eternity has the smallest surface area to volume ratio.
  10. BBC News - Horsehead Nebula: Herschel telescope images astronomical classic
  11. thanks : prompts: sphere; mellifluous; cephalopods. tagging for
  12. mother taught him that spiders were harmless. they saved the prophet once. his phobia was spiders would eat him alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home