baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

#TS494

  1. I read a lot. On my way to office. While watching tv. Under covers at night. All on my HTC. And you wonder how I got my glasses.
  2. That they were in the throes of passion, could be seen through the hole. But one misstep & Peeping Tom would fall through
  3. Fertilize me. Without breaking the bedside lamp.
  4. You Cannot See What I see Without Breaking Into A Thousand pieces
  5. payel main geet hain chhumm chhumm kay, tu laakh chalay ri gori ....
  6. passions forge their own / vistas beyond truth, lies and / shortened telomeres.
  7. And the sunlight clasps the earth, And the moonbeams kiss the sea;--What are all these kissings worth, If thou kiss not me? - Shelley
  8. ( can you ?) Dont be so concinnicuous let darkness turn to light from Master of the new day ask for more élan
  9. Nazuki itni naazuk bhi na banou shub ko sehr ho janay dou malik-e-roz-e nau say mang laina kal kooch nazaakataiN aur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home