baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, April 18, 2013

#TS495

  1. "So pick me,choose me,love me," she said with lips quivering. I have never stopped watching Grey's Anatomy since that day.
  2. succinct:) : Musharraf.
  3. :Tis fragile, break the ice of illection
  4. When they burnt them, they gave out yellow smoke. Even the ballots got sick with the result.
  5. For the benefit of prospective contributors, sharing it once again (make more sense now :p) prompts for : election, ill, action.
  6. Elections2013 Brought out The runner In Mush.
  7. as Abbaji opened the safe, he said to chotu and motu, "you do not appeal for votes, you buy them." the brothers understood.
  8. thanks prompts for : election, ill, action. for . @lahorigori@Shiringul@firuzap
  9. . haha ... Knock him out with your Sarangi, doc. We know the notes of music strike mightier than that bat of cricket!
  10. A friend wants to visit me around 11 May saying he/we will go vote for Khansahib. I rarely watch cricket & mostly play music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home