baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, March 24, 2013

#TS470


  1. bored, she lay back and thought of England
  2. the desire to be accepted leaves many personalities latent
  3. Sunday doesn't have enough hours to finish tasks accumulated during the week! Maybe if you crave leisure enough, it happens?
  4. he was so predictable .. RT : he volunteered for her foodbank. they got closer. she waited. he moved on to other conquests.
  5. he volunteered for her foodbank. they got closer. she waited. he moved on to other conquests.
  6. Old Borg never die, they just get their parts cannibalized.
  7. procrastinating till I fell apart. and now to put myself together again. the lust for life is irresistible
  8. thanks prompts for procrastination, assimilation, lust. any volunteers for ?
  9. diboya mujh ko hone ne/ na hota mein toh kya hota ( ghalib)
  10. "Tax not my sloth that I/Fold my arms beside the brook;/Each cloud that floated in the sky/Writes a letter in my book."
  11. procrastination, assimilation,lust. RT kindly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home