baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, April 28, 2013

#TS505


  1. I wanteth. You spewth. You meth. Me youth.
  2. "How could I be alive, if I'm already dead?" mused Schrodinger's cat. "Are you mute? Can't you see this is a twitter story?"
  3. The past reels by beautiful memories that never were made. Colors my present A bright Red.
  4. When we were young, I'd watch sunbirds on your silken scarf sip the scent out of those pinkening flowers & breathe it in my ears.
  5. "I'm literally dead!",said the cat in a spate of catachretic meows.A vet,still in his salad days,had asked to change the pet's diet.
  6. Turned 70 last year. It was a summer of incontinence
  7. I was young. I was restless. And I farted celebrations. Now I am old. I have restless leg syndrome. And I celebrate when I fart.
  8. :) : there are a 1000 ways to steal and miss the dearth
  9. there are a 1000 ways to steal and miss the dearth
  10. too many cooks in the bush keeps the doctor busy
  11. i'm out RT thanks : Prompts for spate, salad days, catachresis
  12. thanks : Prompts for spate, salad days, catachresis And tagging for
  13. what to say of the cunjervative TTP goat lovers? they think they can bomb their way into power?
  14. Prompts for spate, salad days, catachresis Pls RT. And tagging for

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home