baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, April 25, 2013

#TS502


  1. prescribe me a strong one doc. I've got a couple of dolphins up the hoo-ha that I need to release out into the wild. ..
  2. "Ok, I'll help you bake" "Really? You'll put a bun in my oven? Promise?" There was a sudden occlusion. He sputtered. "Er, porpoise!"
  3. The court looked on as the witness choked on the blasphemous words, stuck in his throat like a whale, gasping vainly for a euphemism.
  4. he was a maulana. he was a politican. he was a chameleon. with clenched fists and shut jaws he excelled at everything.
  5. thanks :. prompts: porpoise; euphemism; occlusion. tagging for would love this:)
  6. given i haven't written any in a while ... prompts: porpoise; euphemism; occlusion. tagging for

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home