baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Saturday, August 03, 2013

#TS601


  1. "I don't know how you were diverted You were perverted too I don't know how you were inverted No one alerted you"
  2. "I don't know why nobody told you How to unfold your love I don't know how someone controlled you They bought and sold you"
  3. My love was open for everyone. But my Father said music Was sin. How strange, then, that I died Alone. Still a virgin.
  4. Apparently, "you'll get to meet the Scottish maiden" was meant as a punishment for the misuse of musical instruments
  5. : if Virgin records had contacted alamgir, he'd have done a singing gutiar version with archbishop (of C) doing the bhangra.
  6. thanks : prompts: Virgin, the archbishop of Canterbury, While my guitar gently weeps
  7. prompts: Virgin, the archbishop of Canterbury, While my guitar gently weeps Pls RT
  8. thanks : prompts: sexcentenary; Noahic; Kepler 22b; tagging for
  9. Apparently, "you'll get to meet the Scottish maiden" was meant as a punishment for the misuse of musical instruments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home