baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

#TS591


  1. kare hai sirf bah iimaa-e shulah qissah tamaam bah tarz-e ahl-e fanaa hai fasaanah-khvaanii-e shama
  2. Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you.
  3. Traipse along this merry way No love will guide your step No prayer will save you any way And those promises... they were all in vain
  4. They lay in the dark. Her head on his chest. Every beat, a promise. She knew he was the answer to her prayer, she had found her home
  5. You never said you would stay forever. I just prayed you would.
  6. He walked a step behind her. This lag had left her hollow. She knew he never promised to love her. He only said that they were close.
  7. with prompts by sibling he said his love was higher, deeper, blah blah. his atheist hosts prayed.near meltdown all around
  8. I know u didnt promise for eternity, but peace? please grant me peace!,he bellowed. Didnt promise tht either, did I?, came the reply.
  9. “I've caught belief like a disease. I've fallen into belief like I fell in love.” :)
  10. “I couldn't have thought of her more. Even vacancy was crowded with her.”
  11. I saw two lovers down the street, with slight gaits and eyes meek, a shadow chased them till the bend, I shivered shaking end to end.
  12. For all their wisdom, they forgot to talk about 'compromise'.
  13. She was a nun. He was an imam. They converted 4 luv. He ended up a bishop & she became Al Huda's #2. Luv sucks!
  14. Betrayal is easier at the hands of a psychopath, she thought.
  15. promises of pearly paramours ...like prayers of unpaid whores
  16. He died the day his last word was broken. When they cut him open seashells fell to the floor.
  17. Prompts for from : promise, prayer, paramour. Pls RT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home