baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good Parenting Tips from DadCentric

I've learned a lot since becoming a parent. I've learned that two-year olds suck at hide and seek. I immediately recognize that look my wife gets when another 17 seconds of my daughter's irrational behavior could lead to her permanent injury. I unconsciously grab extra napkins off the table and shove them in my pockets "just in case." And I'm now 100% positive that all the breast-feeding in the world will not stop me from being a boob man.


But there's always more to learn, and here at DadCentric we like to educate as well as entertain. Here's a helpful guide to aid new parents who may not understand the subtleties of good parenting or who may simply have the surname Spears. Enjoy

Bad_parenting_1

There is more:) Just click on the heading

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home