baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

#TS705


  1. what is there to tell? bastinado is favoured by the under-educated thaneydars & thekaydars alike.
  2. to not unsettle you with the inner turbulence I find hard to hide I turn to nonsensical limericks which you take to be wise..ish.
  3. His plagiarized thoughts offered no acknowledgement. That earthly demeanour was the greatest constant trick he had pulled off.
  4. Photos · View all
  5. Dumbledore: "A few words? Nitwit. Blubber. Oddment. Tweak." YadaThoughts : "I'll also say a few. Bastinado. Chthonic. Bibliobibuli"
  6. Life is hard enough as it is. Why make things more difficult with prompts you have to Google?
  7. Would have liked to attempt but couldn't understand the prompts. Yrs ago a moratorium was declared on arcane words. Let it be known.
  8. "You bloody bastinado!" "Abbay shaddap chthonicay, teri bibliobibuli band karaa doon ga."
  9. I string them along with my words; some funny, some profound. I hang on to those who can tell the difference.
  10. thanks : prompts are: bastinado chthonic bibliobibuli tagging for

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home