baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Friday, July 12, 2013

#TS580

  1. Tis true I do not love thee with my eyes Your face & your manner do not please But love is blind, & I now realize Love is 4 the bees
  2. rancid and rotten, their relationship dripped through the floorboards, ensuring nothing grew below
  3. Thou art tan like a sunburn Thy gold locks like dry hay Sparkly beads sweating like swine Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? NO
  4. Cool town, evening in the city Dressed so fine & lookin so pretty Cool cat, lookin for a kitty Gonna look in every corner of the city
  5. Hot town, summer in the city Back of my neck gettin dirty and gritty Been down, isnt it a pity Doesnt seem to be a shadow in the city
  6. says i cannot buy diamonds but i can immortalise our love in verse
  7. "If you press me to say why I loved him, I can only say: because it was he, because it was I." Michel de Montaigne
  8. says I won't compare thee to a summer's day, ok? Tagging for

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home