baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Monday, July 08, 2013

#TS576

  1. It was no use refreshing the screen; the spikes on her hair stood as proud as ever, trying to make a point only her mother could see
  2. : ANZACS landed where there were no obstacles, yet suffered heavy losses in gallipoli
  3. thanks : prompts: refresh; hedgehog; epitome tagging for
  4. height of my concern for friends I meetfor breakfast: I might be nocturnal but so as not to be prickly early morn,better sleep.
  5. That’s the complete opposite of Summer of ’69 and Bryan Adams RT : I miss the Summer of '96 and my Mega Drive
  6. Oh. is a Twitter Story trend. We write stories in a tweet using prompts. Check out the prompt in my tweet
  7. I miss the Summer of '96 and my Mega Drive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home