baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Friday, May 24, 2013

#TS531



  1. "What can we give to people," asked the exec, "that is a masterpiece and has a life of its own?" The answer was simple: Reality TV.
  2. Alas, the poor man's bread was stolen. "Oh, Lord!" He prayed. "Give me my bread! Or an app on how to find it!"
  3. She applied some mascara, checked her iPhone and strutted into the arena. This Toddler Pageant was gonna be her bitch.
  4. Seeing the miracle that is in your fingers, God said to the Artist, I must strike. You are making things too beautiful.
  5. In a long line of complete nutjobs, she stood alone, screaming sense. No one cared. So she turned on the charm. And they were hers.
  6. My Sistine chapel, my son Will be the day you tell me You would rather have a new bookshelf Than an Apple iPhone 9
  7. thanks : prompts "Honey Boo Boo, Michaelangelo, Steve Jobs." tagging for prev -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home