baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, May 19, 2013

#TS526


  1. He waited for the cues; she thought her silence spoke volumes. Nothing ever happened.
  2. ? lol ": Coffee brewing. Me lazing with a book. "
  3. I'm a cryptic intellectual faggot with a spellbinding way with words. Fite me irl fegs
  4. Cut! Stay still, can you? The scene starts with you lying dead!
  5. through the words glimmered an image - confident; dominant. in the flesh, the image wilted.
  6. Riddle - who beams hopefully in the morning; talks loudly at noon; and is silently complicit in the evening?
  7. many lined up for the lead in Mata Hari. this statuesque woman was given a line to read. her nasal twang was disconcerting
  8. welcome : Vulcan, I saw you Dark, angry, imperfect And found myself A Sun God. God, how I'm stupid.
  9. PeopleKeepAskingMeToLookAtThemWhenITalkToThem.BrightLightsThrowMeOffBalanceAndILoseItAll.
  10. Vulcan, I saw you Dark, angry, imperfect And found myself A Sun God. God, how I'm stupid.
  11. I gathered courage to speak to my idol. She opened her mouth and shattered the dream. "Nass jao aithon! Koi autographer nahee milna!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home