baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Saturday, May 11, 2013

#TS518

  1. pre-nup is a drone aiming for the bull's eye of matrimonial longevity
  2. How much longer will I be able to inhabit the divine sepulcher of life, my love? Only death can be divorced from life.
  3. It all came down to this. He wanted nobody to read while he was talking, while she wanted nobody to talk while she was reading.
  4. I'll have the apartment, the jet and $150 million too. That, or so God help me I'm done with you.
  5. a breach in the heat; an empyrean respite - my terrace, my space
  6. she was from the mountains and he a desert dweller. they met, but no marriage or divorce was on the cards.
  7. Once you step beyond this threshold, beti, this house is no longer home. Such is the will of God. Then he threw her overboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home