baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Deposed chief justice to disclose ‘many things’ on Nov 3

Here is a top ten list of what deposed/former Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry might disclose on November 3, 2008 according to an email we have received.

10: Pervez Musharraf does not like me
9: Asif Zardari does not like me
8: Rehman Malik does not like me
7: I like Sherry Rahman
6: The Petrol bills in the Reference were doctored
5: My phones work only 50 %. I can talk but not hear the caller
4: I was offered facial surgery to remain silent
3: I was ofered Ambassadorship. Who wants to live in Soodi?
2: Aitezaz presented me a flag. I want the car too
1: Nawaz Sharif stole my yellow ducky

http://www.thefrontierpost.com/images/dailypics/cartoon.jpg
credit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home