baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, October 25, 2007

“Thanks Ann, you have united Moslems, Jews, and Christians”. - Ann Coulter: Nuke Them! By Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich

I have always been able to separate the ordinary Americans from the government. Tonight was the first time that the two became inseparable. For the first time in 21 years I witnessed hate in America – and what an ugly spectacle. Thankfully, I was rescued by that America that I cherish. As I was leaving, I saw more protestors. I joined them and we started chanting. Rabbis, priests, and practicing Moslems were among many who held signs reading: “Thanks Ann, you have united Moslems, Jews, and Christians”. She had. Tonight, as I review the hateful words spoken, the reaction of some in the college that I still love, the signs, the unity, and the warm embrace of the rabbi will chase away the ugly hatred of Ann Coulter and her clan.

[for the rest click on the heading]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home