baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, July 19, 2026

of cascading memories

lingering aura
of cascading memories
sepia flashback
@FShirin
I think it is Emerson’s quote but yes the ornament of a house is the friends visiting,l. In the meantime though, material things make it beautiful.. specially for friendless people. like me.. 😊or let’s just say people with few friends.
Put this together yesterday as I brought this console home from my office which is relocating. The console table was bought by me good eighteen yrs ago when we started our private practice.. it was in the waiting area, with magazines on it. Now it will remind me of all those good and productive times.. and I will cherish it even more.. Mirror has been here for eons that we have lived here..The artwork is from a Dublin’s local artist, a pen painting I got at the Trinity college whe we visited Alizeh.. Orchids, ofc a must in every nook. And the lamp! An acquisition from sometime ago that finally has a place.. I bought it on FB marketplace, from a lady who was very classy, very suave, as sleek and stylish as the lamp😊 I remember.. why not.
She had a nice house too..
نظم بھی لکھ سکتی ہوں اس پر 😊
I changed the shade .. to a more casual, textilish(not a word but ykwim) one..
موسمِ گُل نہ سہی۔۔ بام سجا ہوا تو ہے❤️😊
·

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home