baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, January 24, 2013

#TS411

  1. In the 7th universe, the Hag of the mist haunted the crowded corridors of Hagwarts, a school of bitchcraft & haggardary.
  2. it was a widely held belief that she should never have been allowed a year on the continent.
  3. Nice": Bang Bang she shot me down, Bang Bang I Hit The Ground, Bang Bang that awful wailing sound, My baby shot me down."
  4. anthonio gramsci was the first to name azrael for out sourcing his franchise to ireland. & i'll add TTP for pakistan
  5. Blast from past!": Bang Bang she shot me down, Bang Bang I Hit Ground, Bang Bang tht awful sound, My baby shot me down."
  6. Bang Bang she shot me down, Bang Bang I Hit The Ground, Bang Bang that awful wailing sound, My baby shot me down.
  7. Gramsci's theory on how to pleasure women remained just that
  8. thanks : Prompts for She, Banshee, Gramsci tagging for . prev TS anthos here
  9. My wretched little minions, understand that your present is my degenerate past, in becoming I have surpassed and you abound worm-like
  10. You take Solomon's name, but it is I who haunts you in your dreams,I who permeate your very being, it is I; I-who-must-be-obeyed.
  11. She sighed. He died, setting the final set of lego blocks to perfection.
  12. She served him the hegemony of death in an unwilling wail - and then his breathes became too slow for a quick pause
  13. Who agrees to her kind of life? It is not enough to know she consented.
  14. Prompts for from : she, Banshee, Gramsci. Pls RT.
  15. "This kiss will be our great equalizer." whispered the dead bride in his mouth & woke him to the call of a Loon.
  16. he was nothing but a political banshee, screaming, moaning, wailing like a sociologist in heat, said mrs gramsci

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home