baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, January 03, 2013

#TS390


Life had ended or so he thought!
She tried to lose him, but he found her.
His ex-sweetheart is his bestfriend's wife. And her ex-bestfriend is his sweetheart. He loves them both. She's a friend to both. HNY!
dear god, love my life, thnx! lahorigori oxo
"As a New year greeting, I want to let you know that I'm remarried now", read his email to her.
Her new lover was a mercenary & she didn't know. He gave her a tattoo on her back that she couldn't see. It said 'help her.'
An app to find a new friend. An app to find a new love. This new year, I fear, my dear, your smartphone speaks volumes about us.
By ending your life,spoil not my new year.Take charge of what is left/I said so before.Have I not my dear?New friend is not new love.
Old calendars in the trash. New year's just begun. Her new friend, a resolution. New love will be sought, when all is said and done.
the beasts from the north recognize no new year, or understand love or friendship. they want to go to heaven? let's dispatch them.
It is safe to walk with me where you can read the sky and stars, safe to walk upon the sea. In my sleep we can go far.
She crawled into a cave. Half a life in hiding. When she emerged the criteria had changed.
"I don't believe we've met," he said to Scarlett Johansson. "They call me Nazir Jr."
thanks Prompts for : new year, new friend, new love. (pls. tag for :) prev anthos here pls. RT
He is lost, she wants to be found.
Prompts for : new year, new friend, new love. Pls RT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home