baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Saturday, October 27, 2012

#TS323


"God save the Queen… from me" he repeated menacingly. "Don't mind him" she said to the other passengers. "He's just a sad, sad man."
buses to the Machine Gun Fellatio concert will depart from Nightmare Central
She sinks in her seat along with her heavy heart. The punk across her whistles, as she smiles & makes a mental note to buy that gun.
He named the last tube on the Jubilee line. He called it "melancholy". It was always full of dark dismal faces -- just like his own.
The lord of small things discovered a secret passage to pleasure.But before he could even embark on a ride,she found a mightier lord.
across time, across space travels a chord, carrying the tears of a multitude of sins
: am just a 3rd umpire. capt. for the day is the one who provides the prompts. the tagee is v-c :)
Only my dreams to keep me company. I vacillate. I hold him. In my my dream. And I drop him. Too hot too handle.
London, 1977: Blue sky. 1987: Cold rain slow train bad day no pain. Racist piece of shit. 1997: This is what death feels like.

: don't look so sad o bakra. just because they dressed you as a punk rocker am not commuting qurbani. allah o akbar!
thanks ‏: prompts for are melancholy, commuting, Sex Pistols and I humbly pass the baton for to
prompts for are melancholy, commuting, Sex Pistols and I humbly pass the baton for to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home