baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Capital Suggestion for Farrukh Saleem

It is not hard to guess who this man is. But my capital suggestion for Farrukh Saleem is to write about why this man has not acted yet on The Deafening Silence of the Roaring Supreme Court ? ~~~t



He gets up at 5:30 to say his morning prayers. His prayers go up and blessings come down. I suspect he goes back to sleep for a couple of more hours. He is always at his office before 9. His official office hours are from 9 to 1:30 but he is usually there till 8 in the evening. By 8, he leaves for home and the following two hours are almost always committed for quality family time. After 10 pm he goes back to work -- working out of his home -- and I do not know when the work finishes or when he goes to sleep; if he does at all.These days his office is inundated with some 4,000 applications a day everyday for suo motu. At 8 pm he takes them all home. At 9 am he brings them all back and each one of them has a tiny little note on it. Who writes all these notes? I don't know but I can tell you they are all in his own handwriting.Did he have more than two hours of sleep last night? I don't know that but I can tell you that sitting on that bench -- while his colleague on his right yawned -- he looked as fresh as either a daisy or a rose. I know he dreams morning dreams and morning dreams are always true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home