baithak

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Inappropriate Comments on a First Date Todd, Jason, Mike and Ted |

"Do you mind if we go to another bar? I think I just saw my parole officer."

"You're probably thinking, 'What a nice guy like this doing with a house arrest anklet?'"

"Let me guess which Sex and the City character you are--the old one?"

"Sorry I threw a dinner roll at the waiter, but I expect a little more professionalism at Fuddrucker's."

"I love children, which is why it's extra-ironic that I'm legally required to stay at least 100 feet from them at all times."

"If we can't get a table at this restaurant you're not going to get all 'period'-y on me, are you?"

"I quit law school to focus on my ventriloquism."

"I'm curious: How much do you think you really know about the church of Scientology?"

"Hold on, I'm getting a call from my stupid wife."

"You're not one of those feminazis who's too uptight to let a gentleman buy her five shots of Jaegermeister, are you?"

"I hope you're not allergic to nuts, if you know what I mean!"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home